I am trying out the whole blog thing again. In all honesty
Since I don't have a lot of time and I have the worlds most crappy Internet connection I am not sure why, but here I am anyway.
Catch up ='s
- No longer working at the Capitol
- Britt is no Longer at Hobby Lobby Corporate.
- We are a "Staff Couple" at the University of Oklahoma Baptist Student Union.
- I also am a financial secretary on the side and Britt is doing some grounds work at a retreat center.
- This year ='s the most crazy, hard, exciting, testing, faith building year of my life. Period.
This year, with everything that has gone on with my dad to starting a whole new adventure of going into student ministry has been a whirlwind. I am happy to report that I am still alive and here although sometimes I feel like I am hardly alive and here.
Never the less, I am grateful for everything that has happened this year. This Song has been really good for me throughout these past few months. I sing it. A lot. But the lyrics are so true, He is always faithful.
As the post title says, "for what it's worth..." I am back, at least to try this whole blogging thing again. I can't promise on what it will look like but here I am.
I am off now. We have a bible study tonight (at 9pm - College life!)
Goodbye for now...