Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Randomness

I realized today that it has been a long time since I last wrote on this blog....

Life is good, busy and good.

this week....

Britt's sister Beth and her three adorable kiddo's are here in town. We are having a wonderful time with them.

Hanging with family is a priority this week sense they are here and we do not see them often.

Next Monday (October 19th) I have an interview at the capitol!

I am enjoying the cold weather. Everyone is already complaining about it but I like it. I love the changing of the seasons.

I am ready to watch "New Moon" and it is still more than a month away before I get to...

I am excited about Sunday!

Those are my random facts for today. Not a lot going on other than those things. Hence the lack of update.

No comments: