Friday, January 7, 2011

A Tour of our Home...

I know it has been a long time coming but I am finally posting pictures of our new home. We moved in this past November and we are loving every moment of being here. I most definitely feels like home.   



Come on in!....

View walking inside... (Hi Britt!)

Entering the kitchen...

The kitchen!

 More of the kitchen....

And some more...

Guest bedroom (Still a work in progress but coming)...

More...

Some of my projects...

I painted this shelf. It was black iron. This doll was my grandma's doll when she was a little girl.


This is a random assortment of frames that I took the glass and backs out of and painted white. The lamp is an old lamp from a garage sale that I bought a new shade for.

This mirror was a goldish bronze color that I painted white.

The hall...

The door to the right is the "third bedroom". We have not done anything to this room yet.

Hall looking at the bathroom and our bedroom...
 
Bathroom...
   
Bedroom...

More...

And more...

Hall from the bedroom....

Living room from the hall...

More of the living room...

More....

A little more....

And some more! :)

Thanks for "visiting" our home! :) We are so thankful for the Lord's provision through this home and we can't wait to use it to serve Him. Hope you enjoyed "the tour". :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

YIPEEE!!!

JG said...

Everything is so pretty, Lauren! Great job!!