Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fun Facts

I was recently told by a student that I work with that I am full of fun/helpful facts. She says that I know "everything" and I joke with her that when she gets married she will wake up knowing "everything" too. haha! She also gave me the idea to post fun facts on my blog so I am going to give it a try and see how it goes!

Fun/helpful fact of the day:

Finger nail polish remover can take finger nail polish out of material without ruining the material. (This is the case with most materials some are subject to *disclaimer). It really does work! I have tried it personally on my couch and it took out RED polish (the devil of all polishes in my opinion.)

*Disclaimer - If said polish ruins your furniture, clothes, carpet, etc... I am not help liable and will not replace said item. 




Happy nail painting!

No comments: