Thursday, April 23, 2009

Grace...

God has been teaching me a lot about Grace recently. Mostly about extending it even when I feel it it undeserved. Did He not do that for us? I am the most undeserving of all and yet He extended more grace then has ever been extended.

Psalm 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything; you may have an abundance for every good deed;

2 Corinthians 12:9 And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.

The amount of grace extended to me was way too much! Surly, I can extend some grace to others.

No comments: