Friday, May 22, 2009

One week tomorrow and it will be the wedding day! I can hardly believe it! Time has been going by so quickly these last few weeks. Tonight is my bachelorette party and then Saturday-Monday is Britt's bachelor party. His friends are taking him to the Illinois river for a float trip. I think they will have a lot of fun although I am going to miss him while he is gone.

Britt's two older sisters come into town tomorrow. It will be really good to see them!

Today is my last day working at the capitol. I had a job interview two days ago and I am waiting to hear. They interviewed several other people and so I am just keeping my fingers crossed. I know the Lord has it in His hands and if He wants me to have this job I will get it, no problem. If not, then He will provide something else, something better for me.

This weekend after my bachelorette party my good friend Hannah is going to stay at Britt and my apartment with me while Britt is away. I should be really good! We plan to get a few things done that we need to do but also just relaaaaax. Oh yes!

This next week will be a lot of wedding preparation. Monday-Wednesday I will be doing last minute things, getting stuff together, and TRYING to relax a little. Thursday and Friday will consist of a lot of decorating and such things... And then we all know what is going to happen this next Saturday! :)

Sine this post is about as random as they come I thought I would post this really cute pic that Brooke took on her phone and edited while we were working on our apartment....


Isn't it cute? lol... I think that our personalities really come out in it.

Well, that is all for now. If your calendars are not marked for next weekend, Saturday, May 30th at 2:00pm you should mark them and come to our wedding!

2 comments:

HR said...

That's awesome, Lauren! 8 days!!!! Looking forward to this weekend for sure!

Unknown said...

Very cute pic. I'll br there! I can't wait!