I was talking with a friend today and we were remarking on how we can hardly believe that it is already the Holiday Season. Seriously people, where has the time gone? I will be stuffing my face with turkey in under 48 hours and it will not stop until Saturday night. I have to find out a way to pace myself. Maybe turkey at one house, stuffing at another, and pie at another. Pick and choose people, it's just what you have to do sometimes.
So in "Celebration" of Thanksgiving Britt and I are going to the OU vs. OSU game this Saturday with his sister and his dad. We are pretty excited!
Britt and I are in the process of Christmas shopping. Money is a little tight this year but it is still a lot of fun. I have been trying to think of creative gift ideas for siblings, nieces, nephews, friends and parents. I have found some pretty cute things. It's not like it will be the most amazing gifts they got but they can rest assured that much thought and love has been put into them. I will have to take pictures of a few of my "creations" and post them on here when I am finished...and after Christmas, of course! ;)
Thank you to the cold weather because Britt and I have been able to have a few fires in our fire place. When we were apartment hunting I never thought that we would actually end up in an apartment that had a REAL, wood burning fire place. I am so thankful for it though!
Speaking of Thankful:
- I am thankful that I have a loving, wonderful husband who works hard (even though it is not fun) to provide for us and that He is a man who has a heart for the Lord.
- I am thankful for BOTH our families and the MANY things they do for the kingdom in how they serve the Lord.
- I am thankful for the Lords provision.
- I am thankful for Diet Dr. Pepper.
- I am thankful that I get a three day weekend
- I am thankful for my comfy, soft house shoes!
- I am thankful for my new jeans! I <3 them! - I am thankful for the job I know the Lord is going to provide in His time.
- I am thankful that a group of men an women made the decision to come to America and sacrificed their lives so that we might have religious freedom.
- I am thankful for the free gift in Christ through the cross and his death that is the atonement for my sins.
What are you thankful for?