Monday, May 3, 2010

Busy

...that is what Britt and I have been. Busy. Life has been a little crazy this past week and in some ways it does not look like it will be slowing down anytime soon. I do enjoy the busy times. It is fun to be active and have lots to do. Although it does help me appreciate the slower seasons too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Church was challenging for me last night. it challenged me to think about what my walk with the Lord looks like right now and the time I am spending in the word. This is something that I know I can always be challenged in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is May. I can hardly believe it! May is the month that:

* I will work my last day at the Capitol.
* I turn 22.
* I have been married 1 year.
* We say goodbyes to a good friend for awhile.
* Busy, busy, busy!
* We get to use our White Water Bay Season passes for the first time!

There is more to but I can not a.) think of it right now or b.) don't want to.

Did I mention I am tired? Because I am. Britt and I plan to go to bed EARLY tonight.


I really don't have much more to say so Happy Monday!

No comments: