Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Soul Surfer



I went and saw this movie with my parents about a month ago and I have been meaning to do a post about it since. I was a little sceptical going to see it, knowing it was a good story line but fearing a lot of corny. I was pleasantly surprised with the majority of the acting and the story line outweighed anything corny. The OBVIOUS christian values that the family posses came clearly through the story which I really appreciated. Sometimes in "true" stories it can be really, really watered down. I am sure they left out some thing but I was grateful for what they put in there. It was not a question whether or not this family trusted God.

I personally just really enjoyed the story too. It was an encouraging and inspiring story and the trials they went through and worked through really tugged at my heart. I don't normally recommend movies but I do this one. It was great!

1 comment:

JG said...

We still need to see this. Everyone loves it, so it's on the list, we just haven't gotten out in a while. :)