Thursday, March 26, 2009

Looking forward…

I am looking forward to…

Friday and Saturday:
Movie
Starbucks
Girlfriends
Shopping
Laughing
Being….a girl.


10th Avenue North concert

Our Wedding Shower

Getting my hair cut and colored

Another shower

Bridal portraits

Britt graduating!!!!!!!!!

Getting married!!!!!!!!!

Going on our Honeymoon!!!!!!

Being Mrs. Clay.


- The above order does not show priority but chronological order. :)


Here are some random pictures... Because I was looking through them and thought I would share. :)












2 comments:

~mirage noel~ said...

hey Lo, when and where is tenth avenue north having a concert? they're my favorite and I haven't seen anything about it. thanks.
be free
~noel~

Anonymous said...

Ford Center on April 4! $10 at the door. I think they have the info on their website.