Thursday, March 5, 2009

Weekend Sunshine!


When I say "Weekend Sunshine" I mean it in more than one way. One being, yes it will be sunny and warm *yeah!* but also because I am SOOOO ready for it! It has just been one of those weeks. I have been so busy but it has gone by SO slowly.

Britt and I are going to go and put our names on a list at an apartment this weekend. I am happy. It will be good to “know” (kind of) where we are going to live. The wedding is coming up so fast! It is kind of weird but mostly very exciting!

Next Saturday Britt and I will be heading out with the OU BSU and a group from First Southern to go to Glorieta! I am more than ready! The break is going to be very needed! Sometimes it is just what I need, to get away from “life” and all that it demands. I have already decided that I am going to do NO wedding planning while I am gone! :)

I hope that you are all having a good “rest of the week” and that your weekend looks “sunshiny” too!

No comments: