Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Faithful

It is so amazing to think back to this past Saturday afternoon and how quickly my life changed.


My dad called Britt and I Saturday morning and asked us to go get breakfast with him. It ended up being just dad, Britt and I and it was a wonderful time of talking and catching up. As I look back on it I am so thankful for that special time that we had. I also found out that my older brother Brandon, his wife Rachael and their two girls were able to go to lunch with my dad. That is something out of the ordinary but God knew that it was something needed and I am so grateful for it.

I want to tell you again that the best place to go for updates is at my brother’s blog: brandonandrachael.blogspot.com. We are directing everyone there.

I wanted to take a moment on my blog though to testify to the faithfulness of God! He has been so faithful to me and my family. We have seen His blessing and provision in so many ways already and I know it is not over. "What satin means for evil, God means for good". I keep saying this verse in my head over and over again.

I know that when my dad is well he will be the first to say, "To God be the glory!"

I have had so many people tell me they are so grateful for the witness of my family during this time and I say "Amen!" God is faithful and good!

Thank you for your prayers and support to our family during this time. It will be a long road ahead but the Lord is a faithful, loving Father who provides for ALL His children’s needs.

1 comment:

JG said...

We love you guys and are praying for you all!