Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I love Fall....

...although sometimes I wished that more people called it Autumn. I think Autumn has a better sound to it. But whether you call it Fall or Autumn I love it! Even though summer is one of my favorite months I always welcome Fall with open arms. Some of the things that I like are:

* The crispness in the air
* Fires inside of fire place
* Coffee
* Walks
* Leafs turning colors
* Cute scarfs and Jackets
* Getting to wear my "Fall" clothes
* Starbucks (it is just better in the Fall/Winter)
* Thanksgiving and knowing that Christmas is near by

I think that when a "Change of Season" takes place people are in better moods. I don't know why but it is true. I always seem to have a certain spunk to my step I know.

Then I start to think... Often, when a change of season takes place in my heart it also puts a spunk in my step. There is just something wonderful with putting away the old and putting on the new.

I often wonder what it would be like to live somewhere like Hawaii or Florida but then I am grateful for where I live. I love the fact that we have different seasons. The fact that we get a taste of it all.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love wearing scarves and jackets! Bring on the layering *sigh*