Sunday, September 13, 2009

St. Louis, MO!

We went to the Zoo. It was a lot of fun! It is the worlds best zoo! (Seriously)

Here we are at the base of the arch! It was really cool!

In the top of the arch!


All four of us. We had a great time with Todd's family!



Looking down from the top of the arch.


These are what the car/elevators look like that take you to the top of the arch.


More of the arch!

And more! :)

A view of the old court house with the arch.
We really did have a great time! I always love going somewhere that i have never been before. If you want to see more pictures go check out my facebook.



1 comment:

The Cooleys said...

Hi! I'm just a random blog reader/writer and your blog is similar to ours. It made me smile! Looks like a nice time in St. Louis, my husband and I are both originally from Missouri.