Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HELLLLOOOOO September.

I love it when fall is right around the corner and the weather actually feels like it too. I love the summer months but I love to see fall come (I just wish that winter would take it's time getting here. :p)
Gets me thinking about cute scarfs, warm seasonal Starbucks drinks like the Pumpkin Spice Latte, Bright colored leafs, Baking, crisp air..... The list goes on. I am ready for fall! I am ready to pull my fall clothes down from the attic (My parents attic that is... haha) and have some variety and "new" things to wear. I am ready for an evening that is a bit chilly so that Britt and I can use our fireplace for the first time.
So - I welcome you Fall. You are a happy site to see. Just don't leave too soon. :p haha

1 comment:

JG said...

Ditto! I'm ready!