Thursday, November 20, 2008

Date Night ~

Wednesday Nights are Britt and my Date Night. Now before you wonder why we are not going to church on Wednesdays you should know that our "Wednesday Church" is actually on Thursdays at paradigm. Since we have church Sunday, bible study Monday, and Paradigm on Thursday we decided for the remainder of the school year it would be best to have our date night on Wednesday. We have a really good time last night! Britt took me to the Myriad/Botanical Gardens downtown. We were pretty much the only people in there which was nice! I don't think that it is the most popular of sites anymore but we will had a great time! Here are some pictures from the night...


This is outside. The are already starting on Christmas.

The Gardens had an "Around the World" theme going. So they had some cool little huts and this is one of them.

Britt "flying" through the waterfall. ;)


Me touching the water. I don't think you were supposed to. Oh well....


Some flowers...




Self Portrait!



Smelling the flower. It smelled like a leaf...haha.

Aren't the Fall colors pretty here?


More flowers...


We really did have a good time! After the gardens we went to Coach's by the Ballpark to eat and it was a REALLY nice evening so we sat out on the patio. It was really fun!
On another note.... If you could pray for me right now. I am still waiting on another interview from Cheesecake and if this job does not work out I am not sure what I am going to do. I REALLY need a job and I have to be done at Reaching Souls by the end of this month which is approaching VERY quickly. I should have another interview at Cheesecake soon but they don't seem to be as much in a hurry as I would like. Please pray that it works out or that God will open another door. Thanks!

5 comments:

HR said...

I said a prayer for you, Lauren! And I'm so glad you guys had fun...it looked like a relaxing evening!

L.s.R said...

I love Britt's sweater!! :)
You guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

hey, i'm prayin for ya sis! i hope your job works out at cheesecake, because that would be really cool. but if it doesn't, i'm prayin that you get another job that would be just as good or better. love you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Hannah and Rachel. - I really appreciate the prayers.

Lydia - I really like that sweater too! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

oh, and i really like your guys's outfits. you looked really cute!