I saw this posted on someone’s website and I decided to copy them since I am bored to tears right now. Feel free to sit back, relax and judge me.
Four things I did yesterday…
1. Watched the birth of my niece Katherine Faith.
2. Went for a job interview.
3. Shopped at Penn Square with Rachel Myers.
4. Drank 4 cups of coffee to try and not fall asleep since I woke up at 3 am. I did this at 7 pm. Not a good idea.
Four things on my to-do list…
1. Go to Wal-Mart to buy food for a party I am hosting this Friday night and a Thanksgiving party we are going to Saturday afternoon. I think I am going to make pumpkin cheesecake!
2. Clean out my “junk drawer”. I have been trying to slowly go through things and get rid of a LOT of it since I will be getting married in May. I have been working on getting rid of clothing and shoes and now it is time to tackle the ever looming junk drawer! *eck!* Not looking forward to it.
3. Stop drinking pop. Yes, I have decided, at least for now to lay off the ever so yummy carbonated, high fructose sweetened drink of choice...Dr. Pepper. (As well as all other pop but this one will be the most difficult) I know I can do it!
4. Paint my toenails. This may seem ridiculous to have on a “to-do list” but if I don’t put it down as something “to-do” I won’t find time to do it. Besides, when I paint my toenails I feel a whole stinkin’ lot better! Even if it is fall/winter and people will not see them, I will be able to rest knowing that they look great! :)
Four of my guiltiest pleasures…
1. Buying clothes. This may sound like something that is not that big of a deal... Except I am trying to save money! Grrr... Who ever came up with budgeting? I would like to tell them a thing or two!
2. Sleeping in! Or at least lying in bed until later hours of the morning. I like this and I do not get to do it that often. I think it is on my “guilty pleasure list” although I am not so sure that I feel guilty when I do it....?
3. Day dreaming. I seem to be doing that a lot recently. Is that normal when you are engaged? If not then I am terribly abnormal.
4. Drinking a Vanilla Dr. Pepper. Although, I will have to think of another guilty pleasure to replace this. Green Tea anyone? I like green tea!
Four random facts about me…
1. I bite my nails. Always have. And I am afraid I always will.
2. I make up songs when I take showers.
3. I openly mock people on the radio as I drive to work in the morning. It is easy to be mean when you don’t have to look someone in the eye.
4. I have always thought that getting married in a little white church with a few people would be extremely romantic and idealistic. Although I will be getting married in the church that I grew up in and it is far from white, and there will be approximately 600 people there. Despite all of this I feel as though I am having the wedding of my dreams. Weird, I know.
Feel free to copy me on this if you want. :) I would enjoy reading it on your blog!
I am an auntie again! Katherine Faith is my adorable niece and I would have to say that adorable is the understatement of the year! Seriously she is SO cute! She weighed 6 pounds, 8.5 ounces and was 19 inches long. I will post a picture when I get one. Until then you can go to brandonandrachael.blogspot.com to see her picture.
Hope you are all having a great week!