Monday, November 3, 2008

time - smoothies - votes

Britt and I are now under 7 months until the wedding! Last Thursday marked the 7 month countdown. I was looking at the calendar this morning and every day (except for 5) is already full! It is crazy! It is only the 3rd of November and I already don't have any free time! It is probably good though. Last month was the same way and it went by so quickly!

The holiday season is approaching at a rapid pace. I need to start thinking about Christmas gifts. I know to some of you it may seem a little early but when you have no free time on your hands you really have to plan ahead. I have a lot more people to buy for now that my family is growing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This may be retarded to some and great to others but I thought I would give you the recipe for my breakfast smoothie this morning. It was so good!

1 Frozen Banana
1 Cup frozen Strawberries
1 handful fresh green spinach leaves
1/4 cup plain yogurt
1 tablespoon of honey
1/2 cup Orange juice

Seriously people! This thing is soooo good! The spinach might be a little weird to some of you but you really can't taste it and spinach is a calorie fighter and a hunger suppressor! can't loose there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go vote tomorrow! this is a hudge election people and we as Christians need to take a stand and vote! I would not normally get political but you need to go vote and you SHOULD vote for McCain/Palin! That is my opinion of course but trust me it is the right one! ;)

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people who are called by my name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven will forgive their sin and will heal their land!

We need to humble ourselves, pray and seek to live holy lives! We must beg God to show us the mercy that we do not deserve! PRAY and VOTE!


I hope that you all have a blessed week! Happy Monday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: