Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Monday!

Well…when I posted awhile back about how busy November was going to be I was not kidding. It has been pretty crazy so far. Time is going by quickly though which is pretty great!

This past week was good. A highlight would be that I went to go and try on my wedding dress! (It came in) I was fitted for a few alterations and it should be ready to pick up on December 5th! That is one thing I can cross off my list!


This week should be really eventful/fun!

Monday (Today):
Tonight is YOUGROW! I am excited about tonight! It should be pretty interesting!


Tuesday:
After work I am going in for a job interview at Cheesecake Factory! We will see how that goes! If it works out it looks like I will be working with my future sister-in-law!

I am also going out with Rachel Myers that night. It will be fun to catch up on what is going on in her life!

Britt normally goes and plays basketball with my brothers on Tuesday nights. It is fun for him!


Wednesday:
= Date Night. Although…we are having a “family Meeting” with the church at Western Hills and I think that I will attend that. Britt is going to come though and we may do something after it is over.


Thursday:
= Paradigm. Although we may be missing this week. There is a chance we might celebrate Thanksgiving with Mr. Clays family since his sisters are in town. I guess we will find out…?


Friday:
Some girls from my bible study are coming over to my house and we are going to have a sleepover and watch Anne of Green Gable and Anne of Avonlea. I have really been wanting to watch those and I knew it was not going to happen with Britt or my brothers so I decided to have a girls night!

I don’t know what Britt is doing this night…? I am sure he will think of something though. :p


Saturday:
Britt and I are going to Claytons house (A friend from OU) and several other people will be coming and we are going to have a thanksgiving dinner of our own! I am bringing a dessert and I think I have decided to make Pumpkin Cheesecake. If it turns out well I will TRY to remember to post the recipe.


So, that is the big “Happenings” in Britt and my life right now (other than work and school of course :P). I guess something that cannot be scheduled is the fact that my sister-in-law Rachael is expecting and it looks like it could be any day that my niece (and Britt’s future niece) Katherine Faith comes into our lives! We are really excited about this (Me more than Britt I am sure :p) and I am sure we will alter any necessary plans to be at the hospital when she is born! :)

Happy Monday to you all!

No comments: