Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sweethearts.

It has been way to long since I last posted. Life has been so crazy and at the same time I don't even know how to tell you all that I have been doing.


I have been delaying in my posting because I have some pictures that I really want to put up. Hopefully I will be able to do that sooner rather than later. My goal is tomorrow, but we will see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This weekend is Valentines. I have a love/hate relationship with the Holiday. Love because what girl, who has a guy that she loves, would not like the Holiday. Hate because no matter how hard I try I always seem to have expectations and I hate expectations.

Right now I love Valentines though because I just got a bag full of Valentines candy at work. It made me smile. :)

I need to run, but I promise I have not forgotten you, dropped off the face of the earth or died. I have just been very busy and I hope that changes soon.

Go eat a Sweetheart because it is almost Valentines Day. <3

No comments: