Friday, March 19, 2010

Pioneer Woman - In Hollywood!

Ok People, I don't know how many of you read Pioneer Womans Blog but if you have not:



1.) You totally should!!! Hilarious, practical and just fun!

2.) Next you should read her Love Story. It is wonderful! Seriously Wonderful!

3.) Then you need to check out This Post because people, they are making a movie out of her love story!


I am seriously so excited about this and will be there to see that movie. Not only that, they are going to possibly cast Reese Witherspoon as her which makes me beyond happy!

So now, this weekend, you need to go read that love story. It is a bit long but totally worth it! Trust me.

2 comments:

Jaimie Krycho said...

Ooh! Ooh! I just started reading it...I don't want to stop! :D

brittandlauren said...

It is SOOO good! You won't be able to!